Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011

Last year, I signed up Book Chick City's Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge and though I didn't do very well, I'm signing up again in hopes that this year will be different.  I finished about half of the books I put on my list last year, which isn't bad considering all I have going on. That said, I'm sure this year will go better and to make that happen, I'm going to share books with the other challenge I'm also doing!

So what am I reading? Here's my list...

- Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger
- Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate #2) by Gail Carriger
- Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate #3) by Gail Carriger
- Heartless (The Parasol Protectorate #4) by Gail Carriger
- Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
- Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper -- Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell
- The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- The Hangman's Daughter by Oliver Pötzsch
- Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- Maids of Misfortune by M. Louisa Locke
- Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory

As I said, about half of these books are on my 2011 Busy Bookworm Reading Challenge list, also. You can find this list, along with the other, on my Reading Challenges page, if you're interested. So, now that you know what I'm reading, why don't you hop on over to Book Chick City and sign up for the challenge yourself?  So it's already February, consider it an additional challenge!

As I finish the books for this challenge, and the other, I'll be doing reviews, so check back!  Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Shadow of the Wind is perhaps the best book I've read during the past two years. I am also reading Cornwell's "Jack the Ripper" book. Good luck on your list. It is a very worthwhile endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear it's good, I've had it for a while but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. It's gotten good reviews! My best girlfriend read, and loved, Cornwell's book and I've been dying to read it since she loved it!

    ReplyDelete