Saturday, March 3, 2012

Re-run: On My Wishlist #5 (Sarah MacLean)

The following is a On My Wishlist re-run--originally posted on June 3, 2011. I decided to post it again because, well, these books are still at the top of my wishlist. One of these days, I'll get them. I think I might actually buy the first one today, because I've been waiting forever!


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. Post the books you're dying to have but haven't gotten yet, head over to Book Chick City, add your name to the linky and you're off!

There are so many books on my wishlist, it's not funny. If I managed to have them all, my TBR list would be even more unmanageable than it is right now. Last week, I had a series on my wishlist. This week, another series! Since I'm a sucker for a good romance, particular regency, here's this week's On My Wishlist...

9rulestobreak


ten-ways-adored-mm-c1


Elevenscandals


I saw these three books on I'm Loving Books and Sarah seemed to enjoy them, so I put them on my wishlist. I love the titles and the covers, and the plots seem like something right up my alley.  I'm going to be looking to get them in the next few weeks for my Kindle. Can't wait to read them!

So tell me, what's on your wishlist?!

4 comments:

  1. I love the titles. It almost seems like they are a series? I will hace to look them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the titles as well. Sarah MacLean is a wonderful author.

    My wishlist: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/on-my-wishlist-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a little jealous of the cover models for these books because they always have the prettiest dresses :) I hope you get to read these soon and love them!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these three all look like delicious reads!! The titles are hysterical, so I know that this author has a great sense of humor! That makes the books all the more tempting (pun intended)! I have just put them on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.

    BTW, I have recently participated in "Book Tagging", which is a great new way for bloggers to get to know each other. I've tagged you! I do hope you'll participate, but if you don't, I understand. It's okay. If you do, though, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    Here's the post link:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-tagged-again.html

    Have a FAB week!! : )

    ReplyDelete