Thursday, February 24, 2011

On my Kindle: What's Next!!

As a graduate student, working as a graduate assistant, my time for reading has to be carefully managed. Otherwise, I get nothing read, except the books for class.  As an avid reader, that's just acceptable. I have to be able to read for fun, too, else I go a little crazy! This is where my beloved Kindle comes in... I cannot believe there was life before Kindle.  How did I carry all those books around?!

With that in mind, here's what I have lined up for the next feel reads...

Currently Reading

Colleen Gleason's The Vampire Voss is my current read, and I must say, it's taking me a while to warm up to it. It's a vampire story, as the name suggests, and while I normally fall in love with vampire tales, I'm really struggling to connect to this book.  I'm trying, however, to reserve judgment until I've gotten it finished. So far, it makes really great bedtime reading (especially thanks to my Kindle's lighted cover).  It shouldn't be long until I have it finished and reviewed.  The one thing I know, without a doubt, is that I will be picking up the next book in the series The Vampire Dimitri when it comes out.  Voss is okay, but I am absolutely in love with Dimitri!!

The Vampire Voss is set to release March 22, 2011. I'm not certain what formats will be available, but I'll keep you posted.

Disclaimer: This book was made available to me via e-ARC through NetGalley.

Up Next

I've recieved several review requests lately (thank you!) and have queued up those novels for my next reads in the order that I received them. So, those up next include:

- New World Orders by Edward G. Talbot is next in line and I cannot wait to read it!
- My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond
- The Summoner by Layton Green

Graciously, all of these books have been made available to me by the authors, for review, and I'm truly looking forward to reading each one (in the next few weeks, I promise!!).

So what about you?  I'd be interested to hear what others are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment